How do we book you?
- You can reserve your date with a signed contract and 50% deposit of the total fee. Bookings within 90 days will require payment in full.
Do you travel for weddings?
- YES! I love traveling to new places for weddings and events. If your wedding is outside of the New York City area, get in touch and we can discuss what expenses might be involved.
When do we see our images?
- Online galleries are available 4-6 weeks following the wedding day. I edit all images myself, and prefer to not rush the process so I can deliver photos you'll love for years. Once your images are in your online gallery, you can order prints directly from there, and share with friends and family as well.
Do you take formal photos as well?
- I take a mostly photo journalistic approach to wedding photography, mostly capturing the day as it unfolds. However I do deliver some formal photos, usually taken following the ceremony..
Do you have insurance?
- I do have liability insurance coverage up to $1 million, although I’ve never had to use it.
Should I have a second photographer at my wedding?
- Whether or not you'd like me to bring a second photographer depends mostly on the size of your wedding. I can definitely let you know what I'd recommend once I know more details about your day.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact me